The Marketing and Communications Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract students and donors.
- Participate in development, and oversee execution, of overall strategic marketing and branding plan Manage website content and make necessary updates regularly
- Compose and send out regular e-blasts and e-newsletters to over 5,000 contacts
- Maintain active social networking presence on Facebook and Instagram Manage advertising process, including: design of ads, creation of ad copy, placement in various publications and websites nationwide, and contract monitoring
- Serve as one of Ox-Bow’s primary media contacts
- Create and maintain a comprehensive press list
- Oversee design and dissemination of Benefit invitations, event signage, Annual Fund letters, postcards, and recognition signage
- Create the organization’s Annual Report
- Design and produce marketing materials for all programs
- Design and produce two course catalogs for summer programming
- Work with the School of the Art Institute marketing and communication departments to promote programs to SAIC students
- Prepare yearly mailing to universities to promote programming
- Maintain image archive and coordinate with summer office assistant to share images.
- Participate in program information sessions and presentations at SAIC and other partner schools/institutions
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required. Mailchimp and Squarespace is preferred.
The position is full time, non-exempt and includes health insurance benefits, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
Please submit a cover letter, CV and portfolio containing at least one piece of copywriting and three design samples. Please save files as PDFs or JPGs. Search open until position is filled.
Please apply online here: https://ox-bow.submittable.com/submit/ee6f366e-065c-46cf-85aa-1b55257f55...