Reporting to the Board of Directors, the President/CEO leads a team of 20 and has full responsibility for all facets of the organization and its mission, including fundraising, operations, and Board and stakeholder engagement.
• A vision-oriented, long-term strategic thinker and leader; ability to build, communicate with inspiration, mobilize the Board, staff, volunteers, and stakeholders to transform vision into action.
• Proven track record of identifying, cultivating and increasing diverse funding streams; understands fundraising principles; comfortable and effective in donor cultivation; promotes visibility and credibility of McColl Center in the community. Ability to build partnerships in new markets, establish relationships with the funders, political and community leaders in each area of expansion as well as internally with staff, committees, volunteers, and Board.
• At least 10 years of senior management experience; track record of effectively leading a regionally or nationally focused organization and staff.
• Successful track record as a highly-organized change agent who is adept at leading human resources, budgeting, financial planning, and operations within an organization.
• Prior experience improving and modernizing business tools, processes, and procedures; ability to ensure effective systems to track progress, and regularly evaluate program; capable of designing an innovative business model and practices that will enhance the entrepreneurial approach to nonprofit model.
• Solid business acumen; fiscal compliance and planning, and financial reporting knowledge.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and project skills
• Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree a plus.
For additional information or to submit a resume, contact: Coleman Lew + Associates, Inc. 326 West 10th Street Charlotte, NC 28202 Shirley Lamm, Consultant email@example.com