Not sure which membership category is right for you?
Compare eligibility and benefits here.
View a list of Emerging Programs.
“Since joining as an Emerging Program Member, there has been a palpable sense of reinvigoration in our organization. Our mission has been thoroughly re-examined, to great effect. We’re thinking about our long-term goals. We are discussing models for self-sufficiency, and so many other things. I can’t thank you enough for prompting these exciting shifts and opportunities!"
- Emerging Program Member
An organization, association, or person(s) that is developing residency programming or other activities in support of the development of new work.
- Consulting with Alliance staff on developing your program
- Research: free benchmarking data and other research specific to the field of artist residencies
- Invitations to special events
- Discounts on publications and registration to annual conferences, regional meetings, and institutes
- Fiscal sponsorship for start-ups and organizations outside the U.S.
- Online posting of news, jobs, and blogs on the Alliance website
- Participation in special issue groups (e.g., Urban Residencies, Art & Ecology, Social Change Residencies)
- Alliance partner discounts, including health insurance, professional development opportunities, and more (see what's available to Alliance members through our partners)
HOW TO JOIN
Dues = $250 year
Click the "Add to Cart" link above to join online or download the membership form and mail or fax the completed copy to us.
*Note: Alliance membership is based on the calendar year. Renewals are sent out once annually, though you may choose to renew later in the year.