The National Art Studio provides artist-in-residence programs run by the National Museum of Contemporary Art, Korea in order to encourage and support artistic creativity and to make Korean contemporary art known to the world.
- Providing an efficient and productive working environment for artists to devote themselves to their art practice.
- Facilitating exchanges between artists and art professionals to create opportunities for their professional development
- Building global networks linking artists and artists
- Positioning as an artistic and cultural space where the general public shares contemporary art.
- Individual studios
- Gallery Open-air work area
- Community room, Guest room, Lounge, etc.
- * Gas, Electricity, Water provided free of charge
- * Internet access available
- * No financial assistance provided
- Support creative activities : Open studio, Alumni and current resident artists' exhibitions, Workshops, etc.
- Building global networks : International Residence Exchange Programs, Asia Pacific Artists Fellowship Program, UNESCO-Aschberg Bursaries for Artists
- Programme Other Events: Cultural excursions, Community programs