Pyramid Atlantic Art Center supports artists working in printmaking, papermaking, and the book arts. The Center hosts artists through two annual residency programs:
Pyramid Atlantic is proud to offer a three month residency opportunity for artists working in the field of printmaking, papermaking or book arts (or combination of). Artists of all career stages are encouraged to apply for this residency. Two artists per session are selected by Pyramid Atlantic’s artistic staff. Resident artists work in a productive community atmosphere alongside other artists, and are expected to be in the studio at least 15-20 hours per week. Technical assistance is not included in the residency, but is available at an additional cost.
Keyholder Resident Artists receive:
- A $200 artist’s stipend
- 24-hour studio access
- Storage space
- Inclusion in Pyramid Atlantic’s permanent collection
- Promotion through Pyramid’s e-newsletter, blog and website
The Denbo Fellowship is designed to offer artists, from a range of artistic disciplines, an environment conducive to individual and collaborative creative practice. This Fellowship provides a unique opportunity to complete a new body of work at Pyramid Atlantic Art Center.
Selected artists will receive:
- Up to one month of access to a state-of-the-art printshop, paper studio or bindery (specify amount of time & studio(s) needed in application)
- Key to studios and 24 hour access
- Ten hours of one-on-one technical assistance or one workshop
- Storage space and flat file for tools and materials
- Use of standard shop supplies
- Housing less than one mile from Pyramid Atlantic Art Center