Emerging Program Membership
ACA offers Emerging Program Membership to any organization, association, or person(s) that is within the first 4 years of developing residency programming or other activities in support of the development of new work.
- Partial program promotion - Emerging Program Members receive a partial profile in the Directory. This includes only summary information rather than details about the program. Their deadlines appear in the Residency Deadlines Newsletter for two months preceding the deadline. They are not included in the featured programs at the top of the newsletter, but can be promoted on ACA’s social media platforms.
- Resources - Members have access to benchmarking data, sample documents, and other resources specific to the field of artist residencies.
- Registration discounts - Members receive a discount on any paid programming, including Strengthening Your Equitable Capacity workshops, Emerging Program Institute and the ACA Conference.
- Job listings - Members can post job opportunities on our Job Board.
- Participation in Affinity Groups, cohort groups and regional networks - Members can participate in any cohort, affinity or regional networks, such as the Performing Arts Affinity Group, Art and Ecology Affinity Group, and regional networks.
- Access to ACA online programming - Members have access to all ACA programming, including networking sessions, Field Conversations, and webinars. There is always a member discount for paid programs.
- Partner benefits - Members gain access to professional development opportunities, advocacy, and more through our partners. This may include promotion and entry to special events from our partners or access to alerts and other benefits.
- Technology discounts - We promote tech deals available to nonprofits and partner with companies to increase budget relieving savings for members
Dues = $300 year