Artist Communities Alliance (ACA) is an international network of artist communities and residency programs.
Hours of Operation:
ACA operates with a small team, please allow a few business days for a response.
We work remotely Monday - Friday, during standard business hours on Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Artist Communities Alliance
PO Box 23212
Providence, RI 02903 USA
Office Phone: +1 401-351-4320
General Email: info [at] artistcommunities.org
- For questions about networking and learning programs please contact: programs [at] artistcommunities.org
- For website help/support: helpdesk [at] artistcommunities.org
- For questions about membership please contact: members [at] artistcommunities.org
- For questions about our Grantmaking and Consortia programs, please contact: grants [at] artistcommunities.org
- For Media Inquiries, please submit using the Media Inquiry Form
Requests for the CEO + president Lisa Funderburke to speak or attend an event may be made by emailing mhan [at] artistcommunities.org
Report an Incident:
If you have experienced instances of harm at an artist residency program, including, but not limited to racism, differential treatment, transphobia, ableism, sexism, harassment, bullying, and histories of systemic abuse, we encourage you to report these incidents by contacting Flannery Patton at fpatton [at] artistcommunities.org.
As trusted intermediary and resource for and among artists, residency staff, leadership and board members, we are committed to creating inclusive, just, joyful, and accessible environments where artists and staff can thrive.
Accessibility + Accommodations:
For more information about accessibility, please visit www.artistcommunities.org/accessibility