Are you involved in launching or running a new artist residency program?
The 2022 Emerging Program Institute (EPI) is designed to help you create and sustain inclusive, just, joyful, and accessible artist residencies.
This three-day intensive includes faculty-led sessions, artist presentations, interactive exercises and group discussions to provide attendees with the strategies, tools and networks to develop and strengthen all elements of their program utilizing ACA’s Five Pillars of Healthy Residency Framework: Identity, Program Design, Operational Excellence, Resource Development, and Stewardship.
Topics explored during EPI sessions include:
- Community engagement and relevance of place;
- Resource-building to sustain residency programs;
- Equity and access in artist outreach and selection; and
- Business planning and ongoing assessment
- Chyla Graham, CPA, President, CNRG Accounting Advisory
- Brea M. Heidelberg, PhD, ISO Arts Consulting
- Amanda Kik, Crosshatch Center for Art & Ecology, Co-founder & Co-director
- Faythe Levine, Arts Consultant
- Mollie Quinlan-Hayes, Arts Consultant
- Jennifer Shropshire, Shropshire Nonprofit Consulting, LLC, Principal
- Thaddeus Squire, Social Impact Commons, Chief Commons Steward
- Aisha N. White, Nailah Studio, Arts Organizer
- Jordan/Martin Hell, Artist, Writer + Scholar
- Haus of Glitter, Dance Company + Performance Lab + Preservation Society
- Adam Chau, Artist
Registration closed on October 7, 2022. Learn more about Emerging Program Institute (EPI).