Who has expressed interest in the resources and services you provide? How can you meaningfully engage your constituents to support your work? How do you translate your value proposition into a fundraising strategy?
In this session, you will learn how to create long-term strategies toward gaining (and keeping) fundraising support from corporate, individual and foundation sources. This workshop will suggest ways to build a fundraising strategy that speaks to your context and community.
- Reflect on your program’s unique value proposition
- Evaluate your current fundraising strategy
- Learn ways to build and strengthen relationships with stakeholders and audiences
Guest Presenters include:
- Jennifer Shropshire, Non-profit Consultant
- Edwige Charlot, Director of Community Learning, Artist Communities Alliance
ACA-member rates are $185 per session; $600 for the full series, plus Eventbrite fees. Non-member rates are $260 per session; $900 for the full series, plus Eventbrite fees.
An email was sent to all ACA members with a discount code for registration. If you are a member and did not receive this code, please contact email@example.com