La Maison de Beaumont offers an Artist Residency in the Luberon region of Provence, France.
The Artist Residency of La Maison de Beaumont was created with the goal of offering a retreat for musicians, scholars, writers and painters, who seek a quiet place to work undisturbed on their art. The scenery and beauty of the region, coupled with the history and comfort of the house, provides an ideal setting to focus on creative work.
The program provides :
• Up to two months in residence at La Maison de Beaumont
• A fully equipped private apartment with kitchen & bath
• A common creative room for rehearsals, exhibits or other artistic endeavors
• Networking with other cultural associations of Luberon.
Residency Experience Summary
We encourage you to apply online by sending us an email including the following information:
- Cover Letter (please let us know a bit about your background, why you think La Maison de Beaumont is a good fit for you ? what do you like about Provence ? How you think you can contribute to La Maison de Beaumont ?)
- Work Samples
- Proof of payment of the application fee of 45 EUR payable through Paypal
The residency program offers several housing options to accommodate the varied budgets and aspirations of our resident artists. Our Tournesol studio will be offered to resident artists for a minimal cost of 375 euros for a 2 week period or 750 euros for a whole month.
Residents may choose to upgrade to a larger apartment based on availability and the fee schedule below (rates are in Euros for a 2 week period, for a whole month you would need to double those amounts).
- Miel, large studio / 550 euros
- Ocre, studio loft with private terrace / 750 euros
- Luberon or Provence, one bedroom / 900 euros
- Horizon, one bedroom penthouse with private rooftop terrace and private balcony / 1050 euros
There will be a 75-125 euro check-in & cleaning fee for each stay.